Monday, April 11, 2011

So I'm officially Debbie Homemaker.

I spend a ridiculous amount of my time at The VUE, a college hangout full of TV's, study rooms, and a coffee bar. Not only does le boyfriend actually live here, but it's run by our church. Whether I'm playing video games with the guys, dominating a paper in one of the study rooms, or attending the worship service on Wednesday nights, I love the atmosphere of being surrounded by good friends. Yes, The VUE has become like a second home. Tonight is no exception.

This evening at The VUE,  I have the privilege of attending what I have dubbed "50's Woman Class".
(Ironically enough, this looks EXACTLY like my kitchen)
It's a course for college and young single girls following the directions of verses in Titus 2, which directs the older women to teach the younger women. So far, we've learned to bake, organize a kitchen, use a crock pot, and git us a man (just kidding!). I'm really interested to see what we'll learn tonight. Maybe it'll be CASSEROLE MADNESS!!

Oh well. I'm off to enjoy my last few hours of 50's Woman-free time. Sushi with my man and the Smash guys, my favorite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment